Therapeutics Education Collaboration (TEC) is to provide physicians, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, naturopathic physicians, other health professionals, and the public with current, evidence-based, practical and relevant information on rational drug therapy. The overall philosophy of the TEC is to encourage clinicians to engage in shared informed decision-making, critical thinking, and exercise some degree of healthy skepticism when it comes to the use of new and old medications. The organization required:
- web presence
- online tools that facilitated education
- online course management
- community based learning
- custom calculators
- software & hardware management
- Podcast Production: Produced and edited 172 episodes of one of the top 5 medical podcast in English.
- Website: Developed an online space for posting educational materials, online courses and podcast publication.
- Drupal: an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications.
- Visual Design: Use of Photoshop and Illustrator to generate visual identify.
- Software & Hardware Requirement Survey: Assessed needs of the team, purchased hardware and configured software.
- Learning Management System: Developed a system for providing online courses across the Canada. They system is able to manage difference classes, take payments and support a class structure.
- Client Therapeutics Education Collaboration
- Date August 3, 2012
- Tags Drupal, HTML / CSS, Photoshop, Web Design